Ready-Made Procreate Color Palettes
Nature Procreate Color Palettes
Natural landscapes are mesmerizing with an outstanding portion of color schemes generated by nature’s willpower. Taking the green hues only, for example: subtle tints of grey, brown, blue, and who knows what else are blended with green to evolve into a higher form of art and generate a richer color palette! So with these color palettes for Procreate, you don’t have to invent unexplored collection of colors yourself; simply use the prepared color palette organized into shade groups for your convenience. The majority of Procreate palettes praise the vegetal world with its leaves, plants, and grass and warm colors. The other tones are carried out to help you illustrate the blue sky or land texture for the most astounding, realistic landscape artwork!
Leaves Stamps for Procreate. Foliage
Everything counts when creative inspiration strikes, blessing your mind with some exceptional concepts to be brought to life! Together with airy, botanical color palettes for Procreate and Procreate brushes, the package arrives with foliage leaves and their shadows: rowan, birch, elm, ash, chestnut, hazelnut, linden, oak, willow, poplar. Plant a whole forest on your canvas with all the essential tools!
Procreate Skin Tone Color Palettes
Sometimes, it’s a real challenge to pick these perfect colors for the brushes to paint a portrait or design a character with all the diversity of skin tones. The colors picking tool, together with a reference photo, won’t do the trick to transfer the used color palette accurately. Besides, the color scheme for skin tone doesn’t end on the prevailing hue: there are gradients, multiple shades, and other color choices to keep up with when composing a color palette.
Seasonal Procreate Palettes
Procreate Palette — Autumn
The orange color of a freshly-brewed pumpkin latte or a color palette for the Halloween decorations put on the front yard. These Procreate color palettes have it all, ‘cause they are autumn-themed! Enjoy the extensive collection of a color palette library with 90 pastel colors, covering the essential artistic needs of an average art enthusiast and a professional illustrator. This Procreate palette has the hand-picked colors no autumnal artwork can do without!
Aesthetic Procreate PalettesTry remembering the year when a trend for retro wasn’t on the rise. Let us spare you from the actual reasoning and say retro has always been a thing in graphic design at some point. Bright colors of the 80s and neon madness of a hippie era, reserved and dim pastels of a faded comic book style with halftone texture. The abundance of options makes the head go round! Thankfully, this part is dedicated to the aesthetics of retro colors and the most prominent palettes for Procreate, celebrating the easily-recognizable movements and typical manifestations of vintage style.
Procreate Realistic Tie Dye Brushes
These Procreate palettes and brushes are made using the original textures taken from a combination of tie-dye patterned fabrics, providing a real impression to the stroke colors. The parts of the collection were assembled to make it easier for users to create tie-dye artworks and deliver the authentic retro vibes! The bonus swatches provide a new palette for your artwork creating process.
Artistic Procreate PalettesFrom now on, irrespective of a concept or style to keep in mind, there will undoubtedly be a suitable Procreate palette, whether it’s watercolor, marker, pastels, textured strokes, or any other preferred tool. The color palette library can never be complete with only the basics, as experiments demand extraordinary means for their artwork execution. Therefore, the idea of these Procreate color palettes revolves around Procreate color swatches and brushes, delivering a variety of styles! You’ll discover the kits full of additional elements (Procreate Brushes or premade art objects) as well to come in handy during the workflow. Foster some fresh ideas and concepts or shape a future project in any manner, having the color palette arsenal ready!
These color palettes for Procreate collection will greatly facilitate the creation of beautiful illustrations. Browse through the handpicked color combinations, existing in a sheer artistic harmony, complementing each other with their matching color schemes. Generate ingenious pieces of art having all the necessary color swatches carefully grouped into aesthetic Procreate palettes.
Tools for Custom Procreate Palettes
- Color Palette Generator from Canva. The generator allows creating color palettes for Procreate or any other app by extracting colors from an image. You’ll get the hex codes for each hue, or you can export the image and get the color using the Eyedropper tool. The service also has a rich library of premade 4-color palettes, where you can search relevant solutions by color, theme, or keyword.
- Adobe Color. Adobe provides the most exhaustive app for custom color schemes and combinations. First, you can create aesthetic Procreate palettes manually by tweaking the color wheel. Second, you can extract a color palette from the images and customize it using the configuration panel. Customization involves setting the Color Mood, so there are options for a bright, muted, deep, or dark color palette. Last but not least, Adobe Color allows extracting gradients from an image too. For your convenience, every color comes with RGB, HSV, CMYK, LAB, and hex code.
- Color Hunt. It’s an open collection of color palettes distributed into categories: pastel, neon, cold, warm, skin, rainbow, and many more. It started as a personal colors library and eventually turned into a vast gallery of color palettes for Procreate, Adobe, and other apps. The palettes are generated by users, so you can create your own too — if it’s hand-picked by the curators, it will be featured on Color Hunt. Now, the collection contains thousands of beautiful Procreate palettes for free use, and it keeps growing daily.
- Design Seeds. The blog is a good resource of beautiful and free Procreate palettes inspired by natural color combinations. The palettes are photo-based and contain six matching hues. What’s precious about them is an emphasis on trendy colors and palette ideas. On Design Seeds, you will find many monochrome solutions, pastel, and popular blogging palettes centered around brown and beige shades. All the images are available for download so that you can check the hex codes with the Eyedropper tool.
- Pinterest. The service is the center of gravity for all creators regardless of the field, so it’s a great place to seek Procreate color palettes too. There are millions of colors available for any purpose: from expressive digital drawing to architectural and fashion sketches. And that’s not to mention the color variety, so you’ll find both palettes based on the Pantone Color of the Year and multiple timeless color combinations.
Inspirational Color Palettes for Your Projects
Since Instagram scrolling is a personal thing for each of us as a way of killing time, let it become a bit more healthy and rewarding activity of searching for a fresh color palette. Investigate the Color Palette Cinema account, full of free palettes for Procreate, capturing the most iconic, juicy, tense, panoramic, or dramatic moments from the movie plots and their color swatches.
Another compelling opportunity to grab free palettes for Procreate would be plunging into the masterwork of classic artists like Claude Monet, Salvador Dali, or Sandro Botticelli, collected in Paintings & Colour Palettes .